Monopoly on the Money slots
Everyone knows Monopoly – and pretty much everyone of us has played it at least once. The manufacturer Barcrest has turned the Monopoly theme upside down and made slot that should convince one or the other nostalgic player. The background as well as the whole slot is relatively simple and consists of monotonous grey and little spectacular rollers in the foreground. If you should forget the board game and better play Monopoly with this slot for real money? We clarify this in the following test report.
Monopoly on the Money slot review
The Monopoly on the Money slot machine has five reels and three rows with ten different paylines. There is also an Auto Play function. Your bets are limited to a minimum of €0.10 and a maximum of €500. According to the manufacturer, the payout rate for this slot machine game is between 94.10% and 97.75%.
If under 2,00€ are put the 94% come into force. Over €2.00 there is 96.10% and if you choose Big Bet mode, which we’ll explain later, you’ll get a whopping 98.10% payout percentage. This value is grandiose and is definitely at the top of the industry, but it also requires higher stakes. Since the odds with low and normal bets are low, this game is actually only suitable for high rollers.
Monopoly on the Money bonus spins
Surprise: This slot does not offer a wild symbol. But there is a Free spin feature that is activated when three or more Scatter Bonus symbols appear somewhere on the reels. The Scatter is the Go symbol. For three, four or five Scatter symbols, you will receive eight, 20 or 50 Free spins.
Before the free spins start, you have the possibility to play again. With a little luck you can either get more free spins – or if you’re unlucky you can just continue with the previous ones. Up to 25 additional free spins can be won. During the Free spin feature the Mr Monopoly symbol appears. When it appears, you will receive a cash prize no matter where the icon appears.
As with many other Barcrest machines, this Monopoly game has a so-called Big Bet mode. When activated, these are five contiguous spins with a higher stake. There are some options here. All playing card symbols pay you 20 times your bet if you spin five of them on one payline.
The Three-Cash-Stack icon gives you 40 times your stake if you earn five of them. The Cat Dog and Hat symbol will give you 100 to 200 times your bet if you play five on each payline. The biggest win is made with the Monopoly on the Money symbol. If you play five of these symbols on a payline, you will receive 400 times your bet. There are a total of five levels with different bets in the Big Bet mode:
- €20 Big Bet mode, you will receive five spins linked to scatter symbols that act like wild symbols and replace all other symbols. These remain static even if you trigger a freespin feature.
- €30 Big Bet mode, you’ll also receive five consecutive spins with scatter symbols that will behave like wild spins and remain static. If you play two scatter symbols here, you activate the Red
- Hot Re-Spin feature, where you get an extra spin to play the important third scatter symbol. You will also activate the Chance Card Bonus feature. There you can choose one of eight cards that will give you cash prizes, extra free spins or the End feature.
- €40 Big Bet mode, you will again receive five consecutive spins with all the features of the €30 Big Bet mode and in addition the reels are extended by one position. So you have even more chances to win.
- 50€ Big Bet mode there are again five connected spins with all features. Furthermore you activate the Hotel Extension Feature. The reels are thus extended by two positions so that you have even higher chances of winning.
Monopoly on the Money RTP is 97.75%
Monopoly on the Money mobile slot
Monopoly on the Money is also available as a mobile slot. You can play it with your smartphone as well as with your tablet. Optically and acoustically it is quite similar to the desktop version. To the right of the reels you can trigger a spin with the spin arrow symbol or activate Big Bet mode with the BB symbol above. Below the spin function there is a double arrow pointing to the left. Click this icon to set your bets.
Good job done by Barcrest
The slot machine may seem a little complicated to you. However, it is very easy to handle and easy to play. If you can afford the Big Bet mode, then this slot is truly a potential winning machine. More features and higher profits are achieved. The payout rate is also much higher in this case than in normal bets.
There is both a free spin feature where the scatter can remain static and behave like wild, as well as other bonus features. Depending on the stake, there is a lot you can get here. The slot isn’t a real eye-catcher optically, even great effects can’t be found, but it still has a lot to offer. The manufacturer has clearly done a good job with regard to features and variants.
Nevertheless, the assessment remains mixed. Because all players, who want to play with normal bets up to 2€, threaten an extremely bad payout ratio. If you want to play more slots from Barcrest, try Monopoly Bring the House down or Reel Em in Lobster Potty.